Rehab Centers That Accept Medica Insurance
Posted on 10/04/19: Addiction Treatment
In order to return to a normal life, a person suffering from addiction should seek out a rehabilitation program. The main hesitation these people tend to have is the cost of the treatment programs they would need. Understandably so, addiction treatment programs can be costly. However, we have some good news for those with Medica Insurance, treatment options are covered by your insurance! Thankfully, Medica Insurance’s behavioral health benefit covers addiction treatment. The main goal of addiction treatment is to help the individual build a strong foundation for their new sober life while also destroying the old brittle foundation they had built through their addictive behaviors.
More About Medica Insurance
Medica Insurance is an insurance provider that offers plans for people living in states across the U.S., including Arizona. They have a combination of different plans to suit an individual’s needs. Most importantly, all of Medica’s insurance policies cover behavioral health services, including addiction treatment.
Medica Insurance Plans Options
Medica Insurance has plans that differ based on what a person (or family) needs and where they are located in the U.S. These policies include:
- Medica Insure – Arizona
- Medica with CHI Health – Iowa, Nebraska & Arizona
- Inspire by Medica – Iowa & Illinois
- Medica Connect – Kansas & California
- Select by Medica – Kansas
- Altru Prime by Medica – Minnesota
- Medica Applause – Minnesota
- Engage by Medica – Minnesota and Wisconsin
- North Memorial Acclaim by Medica – Minnesota
- Medica Individual Choice – Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Minnesota
Coverage varies significantly between these plans’ tiers (Gold, Silver, and Bronze). Copays and deductibles vary across the board, but all these plans offer coverage for addiction treatment services, making recovery possible for individuals seeking it!
What Recovery Services Does Medica Insurance Cover?
Medica Insurance covers a wide range of addiction recovery services, to a certain degree. Here are some of the services they offer insurance coverage in:
- Medical Detox: The first step in addiction recovery, medical detox kick starts the process of becoming sober. In this process, a person detoxes their body of any harmful toxins they may have been previously putting in their bodies. Medical intervention is needed to assist with withdrawal symptoms, as they will be extreme in most cases. This way, medical professionals can intervene if symptoms get serious. Sometimes, medicine is also used in this process and that is also covered by Medica insurance plans! Most Medica insurance plans offer coverage for detox from substances like alcohol or drugs. Medical detox is available here in Scottsdale is available, and they welcome all Medica Insurance policies.
- Inpatient Rehab: Good news! All Medica insurance plans offer coverage for Inpatient recovery! Soberliving AZ accepts Medica insurance. In all inpatient substance abuse recovery programs, patients are asked to pay their deductibles and/or co-pays. Payment arrangements are available for those that need financial assistance. The main goal is to get you into a drug rehab center in Arizona, we will work with you to figure out financials as we go through the recovery process. Our inpatient residential treatment programs are designed for people needing to get away from the fast-paced outside world in order to reflect inwards, find serenity and inner peace. Our treatment program integrates a well-rounded balance of individual and group therapy sessions, 12-step meetings, social activities, healthy meals, exercise and time for rest, relaxation and reflection. Learning and implementing these habits in everyday life is essential for people who are determined to succeed in their recovery after the inpatient addiction program is complete.
- Outpatient Rehab: At Scottsdale Recovery Center, most Medica plans cover outpatient treatment programs. They offer Intensive Outpatient Programs for those looking for passionate, private and individualized care and support. These kinds of programs help sustain long-term sobriety by developing skills and relationships for the individual. These programs allow the patients to freely tend to their normal activities (school, work, family, etc.) while still recovering. To better understand what payment plans would look like for a treatment program like this, use the insurance verification here. Patients can choose to live at home or in one of Soberliving AZ’s sober living homes.
- Sober Living Homes: As we’ve mentioned previously, outpatients do have the option to live in one of our very own sober living homes, but these are not covered under Medica insurance plans. These homes give the person in recovery a safe place to live that is drug-free, controlled, and effective for outpatients. People that choose to live in these homes tend to pay out of pocket for this kind of service, but they are very effective. These homes allow a person to continue living a normal life while also being in a comfortable, drug-free and trigger-free environment to ensure long-term sobriety.
Step by Step Instructions to Find Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers That Accept Medica
1) Contact Soberliving AZ for a quick confirmation of your benefits. We have three different programs you can choose from in the Scottsdale and Phoenix regions. Scottsdale Recovery Center, Arizona Addiction Recovery Center and Arizona Addiction. For our Detox Facility in Scottsdale, we operate Scottsdale Detox. Call us today and we can respond to inquiries concerning coverage for addiction treatment. 2.) The second step in utilizing your Medica insurance is identifying what type of plan you have. This can be done by looking at your insurance card or contacting a representative from Medica Insurance to determine your individual and exact plan level. Once we have determined your plan type and policy, you can browse Medica’s comprehensive database of treatment providers to locate an appropriate rehab facility in your state that best suits your budget and care requirements. Medica works with a variety of groups and employer networks across the country including Arizona and Illinois, so it’s helpful to consult a representative that can point you or your loved one in the right direction.
If you or someone you know needs help with addiction, contact Sober Living of AZ now to get the help you need. Sober Living offers an acclaimed recovery environment that merges upscale and luxury accommodations with affordability, clinical expertise and an unwavering commitment to patient care and aftercare. Call us now at 602-737-2458.
Content for Scottsdale Recovery Center and Arizona Addiction Recovery Centers created by Cohn Media, LLC. Passionate and creative writing and broadcasting, covering the following industries: addiction rehab, health care, entertainment, technology and advocate of clear communication, positivity and humanity at its best. www.cohn.media